Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Sally CT - Rainbow Bird Card

Hi there! thought I would show you how I made this quick and simple card today. I do love the contrast of a dayglo image on a neutral background. 

I began by taping mandala inkable #5 to a blank 6x6" kraft card. I blended white ink through the mandala  then removed the inkable. 
Using freehand borders #1 and brown versafine clair ink I added a border around the edge of the card. 
using the same ink I stamped the leaves and square of crosses from Journaling Essentials #2 onto the base card. 
I stamped one of the Doodle Art rainbow birds in Versafine Clair ink onto a scrap of mixed media card. Once this was dry, I painted the image using Dina Wakley gloss drops before cutting it out. 
I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap of kraft card using brown ink and cut it out.
Finally I added both sentiment and bird to the front of the card. 
I used:
6x6" Kraft card
Hero Arts Unicorn white ink
Versafine Clair ink in Pinecone and Nocturne
mixed media card

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...