Sunday, December 03, 2023

Alison CT - Using up those small pieces of Catalyst Media Papers

Hi today I'm sharing an art journal page created using up some of those smaller pieces of catalyst media papers.
I have used my A5 Pink Pig journal for this page, so I began by tearing a piece of catalyst paper to just smaller than the page. I then used distress collage medium to adhere it to the page.

Next I used one of the longer small words sentiment stamps, with versafine clair nocturne, to stamp a border all the way around the edge of the catalyst paper.

Then I used a black posca pen to draw a freehand border just outside the words.

Next I used three of my small pieces of catalyst papers, choose papers that will stand out against your background piece, to cut out three tree top shapes. Again I used my black posca pen to add a black line just in from the edge.
Using an off cut of craft card, I cut three different size tree trunks. I edged these with ground espresso distress oxide. Glue to the front of the tree tops.
Using the pieces left over from cutting the tree tops, stamp a selection of the two smallest leaves from the Doodle Art Sunflower stamp set, then cut out.
I used distress collage medium to glue the trees to the page.
Then I added the leaves, so that they looked like they were falling from the trees.
Finally I chose a sentiment from the Autumn sticker pack. I cut them down so they were smaller, then glued them to the page using collage medium.

Products used:
Craft Card
Distress Oxide - Ground Espresso 
Doodle Art Stamps - Sunflower
Wordage Stamps - Small Words
Black Posca Pen

Thank you so much for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...