Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Sally CT - A pastel Daisy card

  

Hi there! Thought I would show you how I made this card today. with a change of sentiment it is suitable for almost any occasion.

I began by blending a little dusty Concord, peacock feathers and mustard seed distress ink along one side of an A6 piece of mixed media card. 
I brushed over it with a damp brush to blend the colours a little more. 
Once this was completely dry, I stamped the script background stamp in faded lilac over most of the card. You can see where I accidentally splattered the card whilst cleaning my stamp, but I carried on regardless!
I added a little more ink through the circles dinkable and attached the panel to a blank card.
Next I stamped the Dandedaisy onto a scrap of card in memento ink and coloured it with alcohol markers.
I cut out the daisy and added it to the front of the card along with a sentiment. 
Here is the finished card again. 
I used:
6x4 card blank
Distress inks in Dusty Concord, peacock feathers, mustard seed and faded lilac
Everyday sentiments #2 stamp set (Set 1 available here)
Memento ink in black
Alcohol markers 

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...