Sunday, December 17, 2023

Alison CT - Dancing Daisy

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page created using the Dancing Daisy stamp set on a denim page in my Dina Wakley blue journal. 
To begin, I carefully tore around all four sides of an old book page and used distress collage medium to glue it to the denim page. I left this to dry.

Next I dry brushed white gesso over the page. Again leave to dry.

When dry, I blended broken china distress ink over parts of the page.

Next I added areas if distress texture paste through the egg timers inkables big one.
Whilst the texture paste was drying, I stamped two of the large dancing daisy using versafine clair nocturne ink. I coloured them using my distress watercolour pencils and gel pens. Then I cut them out.
Next I glued the daisies to the page so that they looked like they are just one stem.

Finally I stamped the two sentiments directly on to the page using nocturne ink.
Products used:
Old book page
Distress Ink - broken china
Inkables big ones - egg timers
Doodle Art Stamp - dancing daisy
Distress watercolour pencils 
Blue, white and green gel pens
Wordage stamps - creativity words
Versafine Clair - nocturne 

Thank you so much for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...