Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Ali CT - Rainbow Coloured Tag

 This week I'm blogging this tag, used my favourite colours and a few of the fab Bee Crafty Art stamps. It was an ace inky, de-stressing afternoon.

So here's what I did...

I took a size 10 Dina Wakely media tag, large surface area to work on (8 1/2" x 4 1/4") and chose 3 dye based ink pads, Lemon Tonic, Fuchsia and Ocean Blue Harmony inks. Distress inks would work just as well.
I added yellow ink to a few sections.
Then pink, blending in with the yellow in places to make orange.
Finally added the blue going over the pink and yellow inks to make purple and green.
I tapped water over the tag, left it for half a minute and blotted it with kitchen towel to faux bleach.
I dried it with a heat gun then stamped a couple of the mandalas from Mandalas 1 in black versafine going across and down the card in a curving line.
Next I used one of the Dinkables set 10 to add a couple of chains at the top and bottom using black ink.
Then stencilled some of the black splatty flower heads, also in set 10 -  following the curve of the mandalas.
I used Villanous Potion distress oxide to stamp the 2 line of hearts and the small splatty flower from  the Journaling Girls Sam set.
I stamped the Be Silly words onto a scrap of white card using black versafine ink and clear heat embossed. Coloured around the words with a black pen then cut them out.
I used a white gel pen to add a highlight to the hearts, around the edge of the mandala, and the bits in the centres. Then filled in the hearts using a clear stardust jelly roll pen and added sparkly lines to loads of the intersections in the stamped mandalas.
Used a blending tool to edge around the tag with black ink and fixed the words with pva glue.
Finally I added some black ribbon.

I hope you have enjoyed this project and thank you for stopping by xxx

Products used


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Thank you. Cheers from Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...