Saturday, June 11, 2022

Sally CT - When is a sunflower not a sunflower?

 Hi There! Today I thought I would show you how I made this single layer card.

I began by using the 4" Sunflower easy frame inkable, blending  distress oxide ink around it. 

Next I popped the innie inkable in and blended a little vintage photo distress oxide ink through the petals.
I then stamped the Doodle Art mandala in the centre using brown versafine clair ink.
I coloured the mandala with ecoline pens, but then I felt the petals weren't quite prominent enough... 
so I took a brown fine liner and outlined the petals in the style of Bev.
I placed the innie over the sunflower and added twisted citron distress ink through the fernando big one inkable.
I stamped a small border stamp (this one is from the regular Doodle Art sunflower set) and added some liquid pearls to the mandala and the border.
finally I added a sentiment from the small words set.
Here is my finished card. 
I used:
5x5" card blank
Distress ink in Twisted Citron
Versafine clair brown ink
liquid pearls

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Owllycrafter said...

This is beautiful love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...