Saturday, June 18, 2022

Sally CT - Super quick rainbow card

Hi There! Hope you haven't melted with the heat! I am here with a super quick card for you today, that I inked once it had cooled down a bit last night.  

I began by taping the mandala to a 5x5" white card blank and blending a rainbow of distress inks through. 
Next I removed the inkable and stamped the sentiment in Versafine Clair black ink.
I also stamped the heart border and used ecolines to colour the hearts.
Here's the finished card again. Told you it was super quick! 
I used:

Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, I have a fabulous photo of my granddaughter dancing in the rain when she was younger. Going to try and scrapbook it using your card as inspiration x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...