Friday, June 17, 2022

CT Sharon - Make You Happy

 CT Sharon - Make You Happy


Hi, today I 'd like to share this bright, colourful card with you using the fabulous Bee Crafty Mandalas #1 set and the new Handwritten words #2.


I'm making a 6x6 card so I cut a piece of smooth, white card to 14cms x 14cms. I then inked up the Bee Crafty Alternate Circles template with oxide inks in Carved pumpkin, Fossilized amber and Candied apple. I sprayed it with some water and lay it carefully over my white card. I then lightly dabbed it with kitchen roll to help it dry and lifted the template up.


Don't waste all the ink that is still on the template, spray lightly again and lay it on some white card. It won't be as intense but it will be still be great for another project. 


So back to my first piece I let it dry and then stamped the plainer mandala in black ink randomly over the card. Set to one side.


Next I stamped out three of the same size mandalas in the oxide ink colours that I previously used for the background. I then clear embossed them to make them stand out. 


I cut in half two of the mandalas and then arranged them all on my card. When I was happy I adhered them to the background.


For the finishing touches I backed the white card onto black card and adhered it to my blank. For my sentiment I chose the saying from the Handwritten words #2, stamped and embossed them onto black card using a white embossing powder. I then cut them up and adhered the pieces with 3D foam pads.

Have a great weekend and hope the weather is nice wherever you are.

Sharon x

Products used:

Bee Crafty Inkables Template - Alternate Circles

Bee Crafty Mandalas #1

Bee Crafty Handwritten Words #2

Distress Oxide Inks -  Carved Pumpkin

                                 Candied Apple

                                      Fossilized Amber

White embossing powder - Super fine


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...