Friday, June 10, 2022

CT Sharon - See Me Card

CT Sharon - See Me Card

Hi today I have a step by step for this mixed media card using some of the newest stamps from Bee Crafty.


 

First of all I took my piece of white, smooth card and cut it a bit smaller than my card blank. I then put some of the inks onto my glass mat and sprayed with some water. I then smooshed my card over the inks. I also sprinkled a little water over the top.



When my background was dry I stamped the main images from the "See me" set onto the card using black ink and then embossed with clear ink.




Using oxide inks I added some of the smaller stamps from the "See me" and stamps from  Journal art elements set #3. I used a slightly darker shade for the blue to help make them stand out.




I added the number stamp from "Set #3 Journal art elements" in black ink to emphasis the faces.




Next I coloured the lips and eyes and added some glossy accents to make them stand out. Next came the white splats using a Posca pen.



To make the sentiments I stamped words from the "See Me" and  "Handwritten words #2" set in clear ink and then embossed in white powder onto black cardstock.



I cut the sentiments up to fit the middle of the card. I then adhered them to the piece and layered it onto black card and then onto the blank card.


And here is my finished card. I think it would be a great card to send to a male if he is feeling a bit down. 

Products used:

Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers
                  Salvaged Patina
               Vintage Photo

I hope I've given you some inspiration to make your own mixed media card. Have a lovely weekend. 

Sharon x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...