Saturday, June 04, 2022

Sally CT - Busy Bee

 

Hi there! I am here with a quick and simple card for you today. Here is how I made it.
I began by blending distress oxide ink through the inkable.
 
Next I stamped some of the honeycomb stamp from the XL Doodle Art Bee set  in the same ink. I also stamped the border in brown Versafine Clair ink. 

I took a piece of watercolour paper and stamped the largest bee in black versafine ink
I coloured it with ecoline pens and cut it out, using a waterbrush to blend the colours on the wings
I attached it to the card using 3d glue and coloured the border. I had left a little fingerprint so disguised it by adding the splatters from the regular sunflower set in vintage photo distress ink. I also stamped 4 flowers from the sunflower set, coloured with moonlight gelly roll pens and a water brush, and added them at the corners. A few more highlights with the gelly roll pens on the bee, plus a sentiment finished it off. 
I used:
XL Doodle art Bee set (This is discontinued, but the regular is available here)

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...