Tuesday, April 09, 2013

So I was looking around ...

...and look what I found

Pretty Pretty things

This is made by Jason Wilkes and I found it on the Crafters Refuge Page on Facebook  I like the Distressed effect, I would use Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads here, nothing quite like them for this!


Now I can't remember if this has been on the blog already ( I know I didn't blog it so as far as I am concerned it's fair game.  The lovely Pauline made this for us and you can view it here on facebook - look at the perfect blend in the colours and naturally the Tinman is awesome from our Wizard of Oz Range.


So anyhoo just a little short one tonight as I am off to play with my Sugapop Paper from the Kaisercraft Ranges. So here I go - I shall report back sometime soon, I wonder how messy this will get....

Have fun guys

Sam xxx

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...