Thursday, September 17, 2009

Black-n-White...

As promised here are a few of the cards I made whilst on holiday.
I was obviously in a black-n-white mode at the time but I really like them, especially the couple I made with the help of my Cricut (yes I took my Cricut on holiday with me)
The wine glasses on the third one are double layered bit the flowers on the second one are triple layered, base, shadow and silhouette layers fron the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. I added little gems to the centres for that bit of sparkle







This one was made using a few scraps I found in the bottom of my box, the grey layer was actually white so I inked over it with a black pad and hey presto a lovely subtle grey layer is added. The scalloped border is with the Fiskars Treading Water punch.

Hope you like them.........

Julie-Ann xx


1 comment:

Cazzy said...

Lovely cards Julie-Ann.

Cazzy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...