Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Looking for a pretty but quick title?

Then look no further!!!

How about some pre-cut, really pretty but versatile lettering!!  Sold in sheets where there are 6 of the same letter ( but not identical pattern).  At just £2.50 this works out at an affordable way of providing that title we need whether it's scrapbooking or cardmaking these letters are ideal.

Now as always I have a picture or two and I am going to try and get this right so bear with me!



Oooh it worked!!

I think you would also agree that with this lettering system there is something suitable for all occasions also.

I just like how they come with a little embellishing on them too, I'll have a look and see if I can find a project where I have them on -could take a while to get through everything I have so bear with me!

I happen to know (because I was there when it happened) that some new paper was ordered today - it's what I can only describe as beautiful - as soon as it comes in you will be in the know!

Hope you are all ok

Take Care

Sam xxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...