Monday, September 20, 2010

A Couple of Crazy Card Weeks

That is what we've all had you know that fortnight of the year where you need half a dozen cards all in the same fortnight, I have two a year, the first fortnight in July and the first fortnight in September.
We have had Julie (Mum & Boss) and Bill's (Dad & Dude) Anniversary, Alex's 8th Birthday, My friend Laura's birthday, Abi's second Cousin Imogens 1st Birthday just loads & loads.

Some of these I forgot to take pictures off at the time so will re~acquire at some point to get some photos.
I did have the prescence of mind however to take photos of this one which I made for Laura's 28th Birthday.
I made it using 2 CD's, punched with a Crop a Dile & secured with ribbon,
Lots of Blooms of course, tea roses & Bee Crafty Blooms all matched up for a fantastic overall effect.
The message is a peel off coloured with a Green Identipen & accented with a Crystal Sticker

The Butterfly is made using 3 identical butterfly peel offs, stuck to each other and then the CD to create a 3D 'free' winged effect.

I do also have images of Imogens 1st Birthday card which I will put up later this week accompanied by the one I made for her christening which I was really chuffed with earlier this year.

Thanks for Looking

Bev x


















1 comment:

Alix said...

ooooh pretty!
hope to pop in and see you all soon,
alixxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...