Monday, October 17, 2011

68 sleeps until...........

........you guessed it CHRISTMAS!!!!

So I have been consciously making my Christmas Cards for 2011, and it's not going to be long before they are heading off in the post! 

This year I have decided that I am going to make all of my Christmas cards different, no 2 the same - I'm not sure if this makes me slightly mad or just silly but hey ho lets give it a whirl, whats the worst that can happen! (maybe that's not a question I should ponder??)

Now there was the decision of which papers to use so I decided to start (at least) with my Christmas Warren Collection from Craftwork cards. Some of them are inspired ideas and some are all my own but anyway here are some of the results...









So all of these cards were created with the papers and die cuts available within the range and loads of Stickles!!!! I have found a new love for it!  lots of sparkle on Christmas cards is the new thing for me and I love it!

All of our card blanks can be found by clicking here

And anything else you would like to know please don't hesitate getting in touch!

Hope you like them as much as I loved doing them

Take Care

Sam xxx

5 comments:

Denise said...

Lovely cards you have made there oh gosh is that all it'll soon b here.fab blog Hugs Denise x

Catherine said...

Well you have certainly been busy Sam - they all look really lovely.

Catherine x

Dawn said...

Lovely cards! Need to get cracking on mine!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Angel-23 said...

your cards look lovely,:) xx Rachael

Anonymous said...

lovely collection of cards xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...