Tuesday, October 02, 2012

The NEW Design Team

Good Evening Crafters,

Our NEW Design Team are picked, poised and raring to go, so I thought I'd intorducs you to them all, so in no special order we have

Sue Hickey
I'm Sue been crafting for a long time now really enjoy it, I mostly make cards and love using my cameo or my dies. I am married with two grown up lads and five grandchildren work part time and love that as well xx


Pauline Butcher
I've been crafting in some way or another since I was a young girl, My Granny was a seamstress, so I was taught to sew, how to knit and crochet years ago. I loved Art at school, drawing and painting was my passion, and wanted to go to Art College, but my parents wanted me to have a proper job, lol. I was always playing with some sort of craft, flower arranging, making jewellery, playing with metal, pottery and more. For 10 years I was into sugar craft, making cakes and decorating them with sugar paste flowers. Card making came into my life about 11 years ago, and has stayed, I love trying to include my other crafty skills, when playing with paper and card, I'm totally addicted, lol.


Suze Jo Murphy
Hi, I'm SuzeJo (usually known as Suzee or Suze), I'm a Qualified Florist and Community Craft Demonstrator. I have three passions in life... Nature... Music ... and Crafting. I adore rubber stamping, distress inks, alcohol inks, UTEE, the Meltpot etc etc, in fact anything that gets my hands grubby and inky suits me just fine and you can usually find me in my 'crafty cave' beavering away at some project with Bob Dylan or Led Zeppelin playing in the background which gets louder when I'm Steampunking something ! :o))


Tracie Boobaloo
I Have always had a interest in all things crafty and from a young age was always making things with paper, or painting. I then got into scrap booking & card making and as they say that is where it all started. I had a couple of years where due to various other life things going on I didn't do any crafting, but I got back into it and the rest is history. I am a huge fan of always trying something different, I love stamps and colouring but if I can try and add a different technique to a project then it makes me happy.

We are so looking forward to what these talented ladies come up with and I know you'll love their projects too.

Bev x



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...