Monday, April 28, 2014

Never Regret


Good Morning Everyone,

Kelly here today and it is my first official post as part of the new Design Team.

How fast did that weekend go.

Today's card is made using one of Bev's fantastic Wordage Stamps!

I adore this saying and I think it could be used on cards, gift tags, calendars and scrapbook layouts - More of them to come soon :)

A nice close up of the stamp for you



The completed card





I started with a standard 6x6 card blank.  I matted and layered my card blank with a pink and white mat, the white mat was embossed with a butterfly embossing folder.

 I used nesting dies for the sentiment, and matted this with pink and white, I completed the card with flowers finished with gems, card candi, and white fake stitching around the pink layer.



The items I used 
Embossing Folder
Card Candi


Thank you for popping in today and reading my post, I hope you have enjoyed it. Don't forget to pop back tomorrow when Sue will be back with another project that she is excited to share with you.

Crafty Hugs 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...