Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Marleen DT - "Heartfelt Abi"

Morning everyone..

Once again wednesday and once again my turn for a bit of inspiratio.

This week I have used the "Heartfelt Abi" stamp with matching sentiment.
Here is what i have made:

 A simple matting and layering project. Used a punch to round the corners and another punch to make the edges. I used a circle die as well as a scallop die to cut my images out.

 To do my images, I simple stamped "Heartfelt Abi" twice and cut her out with my circle die.
I coloured her in with distress markers.

The sentiment comes with Abi and is stamped strait on to my card.

I have to say, I love the way this card came out. I LOVE yellow but i dont use it often enough in my crafting so it was a delight to work with my favorite colour. i also love the idea of using the same stamp like this. The images looks "different" even though its the same..

But anyway, that is it from me for today.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.


Bee Crafty links:

1 comment:

MiniOwner said...

Just lovely!
Sue x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...