Saturday, August 09, 2014

Summertime flowers

Hello fellow bloggers. I hope you have all had a good week? Still not too sure about mine. I finally managed to make into the cellar to start creating my crafty space and ended up nearly knocking myself out! After clearing one side of the cellar I whacked my head on the entrance door and have ended up with a huge lump on my head and a touch of concussion! Needless to say when I venture back in I shall indeed be wearing a helmet.

Here is my Bee Crafty make for this week.

 

For this card I have used:

BEAUtanicals leaves stamps

Wordage sunshine, freedom & flower stamps

Distress inks

BEAUtanicals cow parsley (flower stems)

Liquid pearls

 

First of all I stamped the leaves masking off the previous leaf so there was no overstamp. I also stamped the sentiment and heat embossed the stamping with black powder. Using inks I coloured in the flowers. I stamped the smaller leaf and embossed with clear ep. I applied glossy accents to the flower and set it aside to dry. A while later I blended in distress inks over the background and added some liquid pearls to the white leaves.

 

 

 

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

well that is lovely! bright and summery, jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...