Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Marleen DT, Yuletide

Hello crafty friends..

Time for another post for

Ive been playing with my christmas stamps again for this little card. The one Ive used for today is called "Holly Swirl Tree"
A beautiful and classic stamp. You can find it in the STORE with all the other amazing stamps.

Here is what Ive made for this week:


For this card Ive had a play with my mica powders together with my stamp.
I stamped my tree using versamark and then covered it with mica powders. The colour I chose is a funny one. When the light hits the mica it shines in different colours. This was what inspired me to do the rest of the card.
The rest of the card is a simple matting and layering only using black and white card stock, finished off with LOADS of flat back pearls matching the colours of the mica.

And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...