Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bee Crafty Love Birds

Hi it's me again with my usual Bee Crafty spot and I will be showing you some of the exciting new additions to the Bee Crafty collection. With Valentine's Day approaching Fluer and Freddie are cute little characters to use on your romantic makes also lending themselves to engagements, weddings or other occasions where a hint of romance is required.

 

For this card I used:

Fleur and Freddie love birds

Inkables Love template

Inkables heart template

Distress inks

Glossy accents

 

First of all I masked my card with the love template and then through one corner of the heart template I started to ink my heart using picked raspberry, worn lipstick and festive berries.

 

Then I stamped the love birds and heat embossed. I lifted some of the colour behind our happy couple using bleach and painted them using my distress inks. I stamped the hearts onto a separate piece of card, painted them and applied to the card.

 

 

I hope that you are all having a wonderful crafty time this weekend? Please feel free to leave a comment.

Happy crafting.

Clare x x x

1 comment:

Julie-Ann said...

Fabbie...absolutely love how you have used the templates...xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...