Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Marleen DT - Fleur & Freddie, Holding Hands.

Hi guys..

Sorry my post is a bit late today, but its time for my spot for
Bee Crafty.

Today ive used the new a stamp from the new "Love and Romance" range called
"Fleur & Freddie".
Ive used the stamp called "Holding Hands"
 
 This is the proof from the store. I dont normally share these but I want to show you how I've (with permission from Beverly, our designer) has with a very simple pencil line, altered the image of Freddie. Look at Freddies top on the proof v my card and see the difference.





My image is coloured with promarkers and the blue back ground behind them is made with chalk.
The rest of the card is put together with a few bits and bobs from my stash, and the sentiment is made on my pc and just printed out.

I hope you like what I've made.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

2 comments:

Sallyann said...

What a great idea, are we allowed to do this too?

Bee Crafty said...

Of course x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...