Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Marleen DT - The Village

Hello Blogger friends..

Once again wednesday and time for my spot for

Today Ive once had a play with a stamp set from "The Village" range.
Ive used the "Orchard Close" set.
You can find it in the STORE with all the other yummy goodies.

Here is what Ive made for today:

 
 
 Ive had another play with creating a scene.
This one went a bit better I think. Simply because I focused on the stamping and not the colouring.
I think I really like this scene thingy and as I used distress markers to colour with I was back to something I know well and I felt more at ease with it.
I really like how this card came out, very different from my usual makes but hey, thats hopefully not such a bad thing ;-)

And that is all from me for today. Dont forget to join our Boss Lady Beverly over on
And join us in the
 Bee Crafty FACEBOOK group 

Anyway, thank you for popping by and for any comment left behind


1 comment:

Anne Chilvers said...

Love this one too, the overall look and design would certainly catch my eye if I saw this on sale in a shop. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...