Sunday, March 15, 2015

Clare DT - Leafy Butterflies

Hi there it's time for a Bee Crafty moment and this week I chosen to show you a crafty make with a feminine touch just for Mother's Day.

 

For this card I used:

BEAUTanicals - Maple outline

Wordage - Family masterpiece

Inkables template - basket weave

Inkables template - Alternative circles

Distress inks

Liquid pearls

Black & white pen from stash

 

 

To make this card I blended my chosen distress inks over a masked piece of card to leave a white area at the bottom.

 

On some spare card I blended the same inks and then stamped the maple outline stamp over the top. I fussy cut these and put to one side.

 

Through the basket weave template I inked some black soot and through the circles I blended some spiced marmalade.

 

I used the small maple outline stamp to make my baby butterflies and added some doodles through the middle for the body.

 

After that I stamped on the sentiment in black ink. I then applied my butterfly wings and once again added some doodling for the large butterfly's body.

 

To finish off I added some more doodles to the stencil and some liquid pearls.

 

Thank you for having a look at my blog today. Please feel free to leave a comment and remember to hit the follow button at the top of the page to see what I get up to next.

 

Happy crafting,

 

Clare x x x

 

1 comment:

Margarita Dickens said...

Love the colours, never thought to use maple leaf stamps as butterfly wings, Beautiful card TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...