Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Marleen DT - Scull

Hi guys.. 

Back with another post for 

For my LO (LayOut) today I've used the 
"Scull" stamp. You can find it in the STORE with all the other goodies.

Here is what I've made:



For this LO I started by stamping out my scull 4 times. I've stamped with versamark and covered with black embossing powder. Once powder was melted and cooled I added the strips of patterned card stock. My title is chipboard covered with black embossing powder. The rest of the LO is finished with faux stitches a couple of pearls andmy words made with my dymo.

The photo is of my son (on the right) and my nephew (on the left). We live in 2 different countries so the boys dont get to see each other enough but when they do get together its fun, games and laughter all the way. They really are brothers from different mothers :-)

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for stopping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...