Friday, December 11, 2015

Emily DT - Christmas Elf

Hi everyone, Christmas is drawing ever closer so for today's blog I thought I'd make use of some of my lovely Christmas stamps.

Colouring is one of the things in card making that I really struggle with. I am useless at shading but I love the Ernie Elf stamp and I wanted to make a card using it.

Here is the card

I recently treated myself to some distress markers so I thought I'd have a go at using them to colour Ernie in. Like I said, shading still eludes me, but I'm happy with how he turned out.


I added the Happy Christmas sentiment and a couple of snowflake embellishments. I also went round the edge with Tea Dye distress ink and a blending tool.


I mounted it onto some very festive metallic red card and then onto a kraft card blank.

Hope you like it!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...