Sunday, December 11, 2016

Barbara DT ~ A Late Saturday Post......

Hi everyone, apologies for the late post, but my feet haven't touched the ground this week, although I'm sure you will all be the same......unless you're an organised type of person, which I'm am definitely not!
Anyway, here is my DT card for this week, made with snowflakes, HERE .....white, coloured & black embossing powders and an inky background from my 'inky store'.
The cardstock is the new 'Hemp' from Papermilldirect.
 After die-cutting four squares, I stamped each one with a selection of snowflakes in various embossing powders.
I inked the extreme edges with distress ink, and added a sentiment.
Double-mounted onto white 'Hemp' cardstock and 'voila', finished.
Hope you like it ;-)
Catch you soon, Barbara x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...