Friday, March 03, 2017

Emily DT - Weeds are flowers too...


Hi everyone, it's a bit late this week as I have had a very busy week, however it's better late than never!

This week I have made a card using green which is a colour I don't use very often. Here is the card I have made...


 I stamped the elder and teasel stamps across the bottom of a white square of card using three different green Distress inks. I then stamped the birds across the top in the darkest green I used. 


I then coloured a strip of card with the green ink and stamped the sentiment onto a strip of white, with an elder bug for good measure!


I mounted it onto black card and then onto my card blank. I'm happy with how it turned out and I hope you like it too.

See you next week!

Emily

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...