Thursday, December 13, 2018

Karen DT - Samples for Hochanda show

Morning crafters. Xx

Did you get your hands on those gorgeous new stamps and coordinating products that were released on Hochanda earlier this week. ..wow!!
I'm on the Bee Crafty blog today with my samples for the show...so much fun with the fabulous Tyre Compass and Light Bulb set....

Products used :
Tyre Compass stamp
Texture background stamp set
Light Bulb stamp set
Light bulb mdf
Wings, bulb, clock mdf set
Cogs/wheels mdf
Sentiment stamp set
Crackle stamp
Trio Butterflies stamp
Dinkables
Distress Oxides 
Foil
Gilding Wax
Heat resistant acetate
Embossing powder
Inks
Sparkle pens
Versafine
Canvas Board
Shaving foam




I used white ink to stamp the bulb and sentiment 
Transfer foils were used to create the light rays


Background was created using the shaving foam technique with inks



I used distress inks, sparkle pens and gilding wax to create this mdf bulb artboard


Using the beautiful Butterflies and Distress Oxides with the Tyre Compass. 


I used acrylic paint on the reverse side of heat resistant acetate and inks blown through a straw, to create the light rays


The texture stamps were inked up and stamped, with Distress Oxides, to create the background
Inks were smooshed around, to create the matt for the Tyre Compass to be stamped on



I used white ink, white embossing powder,  vellum and gilding wax to create this card



Distress Oxides were blended on Canvas Board.
Texture paste was applied through the Harlequin Dinkable then I rubbed gilding wax over the top.
The mdf wings, clock, cogs and keys were sprayed with shimmer inks.
I stamped and embossed the film strip on heat resistant acetate.
I added a hint of yellow sparkle to the stamped light bulbs.


I hope you enjoyed my samples for these fabulous,  versatile products 
I'll be back again soon 
Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...