Thursday, December 26, 2019

Karen DT- Getting Christmassy with Doodle Art

Morning and a very happy Boxing Day xx

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas Day? I was lucky to spend it with my beautiful family xx

I've been getting a bit festive with my Doodle Art sets. These make such fun and festive Christmas cards and here are a selection of cards for today's weekly Bee Crafty blog post xx

Products used:
Doodle Art sets: most of them!! 🤣
Distress Oxides
Versafine






I first used my acrylic block as a guide, then stamped my Robin, and masked it off, before applying my background.

To create my backgrounds on today's cards, i applied Distress Oxides to an acrylic block. I then spritzed it with water and stamped the block direct to the card blank. Once dry I removed my Robin mask.

All my images were stamped in Black Onyx Versafine as I like the bold, contemporary feel of this look. I decided not to colour the images in as I felt it fitted in with this style.


I hope you enjoyed looking through today's post. I'll see you again soon.

Crafty hugs xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...