Sunday, February 12, 2023

Alison CT - Trancparency Background

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page created using the new background transparencies with the doodle art dragonfly.
To begin I spritzed a page in my Dina Wakley media white journal with picked raspberry distress oxide spray. The blue down the edge of the page is overspill from the next page.

Next I cut out the circles part of the background transparency, cutting close to the design. I used gel medium to glue it to the page.

To balance the blue on the right of the page, I added areas to the page using the abstract circles big one with Stormy Sky distress oxide.

Next, just using the circles surrounded by dots in various sizes from the big ones Fern Flourish with picked raspberry distress oxide add more texture to the background.

I then stamped the dragonfly on a seperate piece of card and coloured it with distress watercolour pencils. I then cut it out.

Next I stamped the sentiment and cut it into four seperate pieces.

Next I glued the dragonfly and sentiment to the page using gel medium.

Finally I added white splats using a white posca pen.

Products used:
Distress Oxide Spray - picked raspberry 
Inkables big ones - abstract circles  fern flourish
Doodle Art Stamps - dragonfly
Wordage stamps - Simplicity is Sophistication 
Distress Oxide Ink- picked raspberry, stormy sky

Thank you so much for taking a look.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...