Saturday, April 08, 2023

Sally CT - Lovely Ladybird

Hi There! Thought I would show you how I created this card today. 

I began by smooshing memento ink (anything water based can be smooshed) onto a piece of mixed media card. 
I used the same ink to stamp the background using Journaling essentials 1. 
I stamped some of the freehand borders 1 around the edge and across parts of the background. I also sponged some of the ink around the edges of the card
Next I stamped the Doodle Art Ladybird in black ink in the centre of the card and onto a scrap of white card. I coloured the wings of the ladybird using ecoline pens and attached to the one on the card using 3d glue. 
Finally I added a wordy sticker sentiment along with some gelly roll moonlight neon pink highlights.  
Here's the finished card. 
I used:
Blank white 15x15cm card
Memento ink (Distress ink or Distress oxides would also work)

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...