Sunday, June 04, 2023

Alison CT - Collage

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing some collage inspiration using one of the faces transparencies and Dina Wakley media collage papers and some stamps and inkables.

I have used one of the white pages in my Dina Wakley media journal for this project. To begin I used the droppers in the Ecoline liquid water colours to add drops of ink to the page. I then spritzed with water and left it to dry naturally. 

Next I used the alphabet inkable tag, with Villainous Potion distress ink to add three areas of letters to the page.

Next I used white gesso with the arrows inkable tag to add more texture to the page.

When the gesso was dry, I used the circle and line inkable tag with charming pink versafine clair ink to add interest to the top and bottom of the page.
Next, I tore some strips from the people media paper and used distress collage medium to glue them to the page, being careful not to reactivate any inks, that are water based, by not using too much.

Then I stamped the three circles from the journaling essentials 1 using villainous potion distress oxide.

I then cut out the watever works transparency and three hearts and two butterflies from the Dina Wakley media papers. I cut one butterfly in half.

I glued these to the page using distress collage medium. Next I added the dots and crosses stamp using the charming pink versafine clair

Then I used the larger set of nine crosses, with stazon jet black ink, to add more detail to the background. I used stazon as some of the stamping overlaps the acetate piece. Stazon will dry on acetate, whereas others will not.

Finally I stamped the word Love, from the Mixed Messages 3 stamp set,  twice on the page using versafine clair monarch ink.

Products used:
Art Stamps- Journaling Essentials 1 and 2
Wordage - Mixed Messages 3
Inkables Tags sets 1, 2 and 5
Ecoline Liquid Watercolours - 205 lemon, 337 pink, 507 purple
Distress Ink - Villainous Potion 
Versafine Clair - Charming Pink, Monarch 
Stazon - Jet Black

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this 💜

Alison said...

Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...