Sunday, July 02, 2023

Alison CT - Simple Journal Page

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing how I created this simple page in my Dylusions Classics journal.

To begin I chose two of the media papers (one from pack 3 and the other from pack 4). I used my trimmer to cut them into uneven sized strips. I then used collage medium to glue alternating strips to a black page in my journal.
Next, I used my finger to apply white gesso all over the page. I Ieft this to dry, then took the Inkables Big Ones Circles and used a sponge to pounce white gesso through it onto the top left and bottom right of the page. I left this to dry  completely. 

Then, I applied grit texture paste through the Inkables Big ones Fernando to the opposite corners. Leave to dry. 

Finally, I chose and cut out the transparencies. I coloured the eyes of the face using a blue and white gel pen, then glued them go the page using distress collage medium. 

Products used:

Bee Crafty Media Papers- Catalyst pack 3 and 4
Bee Crafty Transparency Prints - Alpha Numbers, Faces 3, Speak Your Truth, Sketchy Birds & Journing Essentials 
Inkables Big Ones  - Circles 1, Fernando 
Pallette Knife
Sponge Applicator 
White and Blue gel pens 

Thank you so much for taking a look. I hope I've inspired you to have a go. If you do please share in the Bee Crafty Facebook group. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...