Sunday, October 08, 2023

Alison CT - Hearts

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page created using several of the inkables templates and couple of stamp sets.
To begin, I painted the page using dylusions paints (for colours see the product list at the end of this post). I left this to dry.

Next, draw through the 4" heart inkable easy frame three times. Cut the hearts out and paint each one with a different colour used in the background. Leave to dry.

Then I added the butterflies from the butterfly away inkable using Victorian Velvet distress ink.
Next, I used the off set dots inkable with the evergreen bough distress ink to add dots to the bottom green area.

Then I added lines to the yellow areas by blending mustard seed distress ink through the triangle stripes inkable.

Next I sponged white gesso through the off set dots inkable onto three different parts of the hearts. Leave to dry.

Using one of the Stitched Borders stamp with versafine clair nocturne I added borders to some of the coloured areas.

Next I took two of the small coffee stain stamps and the numbers from the same set and added them to the page using versafine clair nocturne. I drew round the inside of each coffee stain with a white posca pen.

Then I added areas of the texture disc, from set 2, to the hearts using black soot distress ink. I also edged them with a black pen.
Next I glued the hearts to the page using collage medium. Then I stamped and cut out the sentiment from ticker tape 1 and glued it to the page.

Products used:
Dina Wakley blue journal
Dylusions paint - calypso teal, rose quarts, mushy peas, lemon zest 
6" Inkables - butterfly away, off set dots, triangle stripes
Art stamps - stitched borders, coffee stains
Wordage stamps - ticker tape 1
Posca pen - white, black
Versafine Clair- nocturne
Distress Ink - victorian velvet, evergreen bough, mustard seed, black soot 

Thank you for taking a look.
Alison 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

V.interesting Alison helps showing me like this Alison.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...