Sunday, October 13, 2024

Alison CT - Sketchy Flowers

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a card made using the ledger, crackle background and sketchy flowers stamps. 
To begin, I created a watercolour background by spritzing the card with water and adding areas of paint. I allowed the paints to run together for a while then, because I was not using watercolour card, I dried the background with a heat gun.
Next I inked the center of the crackle background stamp with versafine clair morning mist and stamped it over to the left of the watercoloured area.
Then, I inked part of the left-hand side of the ledger stamp, with black ink,  and stamped it centrally onto the watercoloured area. I added ink to two of the nibs and stamp them at the bottom left of the Ledger
I, then, used a black posca pen to add black splats to the background.
On separate card I stamped two of the daisies from the sketchy flower stamp set. I had to cut into the acrylic of the stamp, between the leaf and flower, so that I could stamp one standing straight. I then coloured them using biros and gel pens. Finally I cut them out.
I used PVA glue to glue the flowers to the background piece.
I edged the background piece with a black pen, then glued it to the card blank.
Finally I stamped the sentiment from ticker tape 3, cut it out and glued it to the card.
Products used:
Watercolour paints 
Paintbrush 
Versafine Clair - Morning Mist,  Nocturne 

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...