Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hello Everyone, sorry I haven't been back on today, it's been an absolutely crazy day at Bee Crafty and lots of you will be very glad to know that I have been building pages for the website for Peel Offs (what a nightmare) but it's great news for you they won't be finished until tomorrow and it is just the christmas ones for now but they are so pretty and some gorgeous glittery ones too. But until then I have put some other things on the site today, like Christmas Vellum's and Woodware Clear Magic Christmas Collection so that's good, I also owe Pat a big apology as I promised I was going to put a picture of the card we made with the new Xyron machine on the web but I didn't have time, I'm sorry Pat, but this is a very hectic cupboard I will do my upmost to get it there tomorrow. Ooh but before I go some big news quickly we are going to be open on Sunday the 19th November as this is the Christmas Lights switch on so we're going to do some make and takes and perhaps some mince pies and nicer cake too for those who don't like them (me for one eeeurrrghhh) So I will fare the well and speak to you tomorrow

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...