Monday, April 23, 2007

Hi its flippin manic

A quick hi there and hello to all of you it's absolutely crazy today have had the world and his brother on the phone PLUS trying to get more Open Day stuff sorted, ordered a load of bags as we're getting short on them plus a load of card 12x12 envelopes for all you mail order peeps, my head is in blender I am all over the place but I am hoping that this spell of bad weather is just so it an get it out of its system so we have a lovely sunny one for the Open Day (not that it matters really we are inside with our lovely demo's going on :D) right I'm going off back to the mania that is Bee Crafty if you have any questions or queries regarding anything or the Open Day please give me a ring or send me a mail or message and I'll try to get back to you :D

See you later

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...