Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Thank You


We have a card from a lovely lady named Judith who bough a Silhouette of us and she's obviously been playing with her new toy. I would like to say thanks to all our customers, without your support we wouldn't have got to be the shop we are (yes I am blaming you for all the stash the boss buys :) ). We love running the shop and love helping you all with your hobby, now for all of those that have been waiting yes we are having an Open Day this year it will be on the 5th of May to celebrate our Birthday, with lots of Demos for you to have a lookie and see how things work. I will be putting more details up soon (I know I'm a tease thank you) and if any of you have any ideas of anything in particular you'd like to see please let me know

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...