Wednesday, May 02, 2007

We're Nearly Ready.......

Nearly being the operative word, we are finishing off our samples, and getting the shop ready for what is promising to be a wicked weekend at Bee Crafty, I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it it's going to be so much fun. Mum and Donna are just having a rearrange of the shop which seems to look to continue as four more deliveries have arrived since they started but I though I'd grab five minutes and leave them to it. it's really starting to look good and all the new stock we've had in recently (I start having palpatations when I look at the invoices so I just don't anymore)and how about this beautiful weather I know we always have great fun on our Open Days anyway but it would be lovely if it stays sunny. Anyway I better go I think I heard a crash form the top shop which implies a collision of people, stock or both. Hope you're having a good week so far and I will see you at the weekend

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...