Monday, May 14, 2007

OH MY WORD!! what have they been doing??

I'm serious I had a week off and my desk has disappeared under a pile of post and invoices, but I have to say the shop looks fantastic and they have been getting all the web orders out so that's really good, right well obviously I have got mountains to do but I will do my best to get some new things on the web, for all within travelling distance we have still got a lot of reduced items available, and for those who aren't I will be doing my absolute best to bring them to you over the web. Thanks to everyone who came on the Open Day and to all our customers your support is everything to us and we will do our best to keep bringing you fresh exciting products now I'm going as it's piling up even more :)

See you later Peeps

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...