Monday, January 07, 2008

Good Morning

Good Morning and Happy Monday to you all, I hope you all had a good weekend. Well Christmas has been put away for another year and we are all eager to get going with the new one. Sam is currently working on the new window displays however she is keeping a bit tight lipped about the whole thing so I will post photos when she's done so you know what she has come up with.

Can you believe the Easter Eggs are on the shelves already, well yes as crafters we know how far in advance we have to work, i.e. we know some of you will start work on your crimbly cards soon. However for those of us who are a little less forward the Valentines,Easter, & Mothers Day goodies are starting to arrive which is great, lots of gorgeous bright colours, and flowers designs. We've had an enormous range of pop out decoupage in for those who like it, it's just taking me a while to get on the web. For those who are a little sceptical about pop out decoupage I completely understand where you are coming form as that is exactly how we used to feel about the stuff, but I have to say these are very cleanly cut which means a fantastic effect without all the trimming. We still love traditional decoupage though and I'll be trying to get more of that on.

Okay today I am 37 weeks, which makes me officially full term and therefore the possibility of me popping any day now is increasing by the hour (aaaarrrrgggghhhh), so I will keep trying to get as much on the site as possible while I'm here, however everyone here will be able to help with queries so don't hesitate to phone or e-mail.

Right I'd best stop talking about the new products and go and actually get them on the site. But to show you an example of the pop out decoupage here's a motorbike one mum did recently, so simple but excellent all the same.

See you later

Bev
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...