Saturday, May 03, 2008

Sunny-ish Saturday

Hiya everyone

So what are we all working on then - I am currently using the Laura Ashley 2x12 strips on both scrapbook pages and a card - they are ideal for both! I am using both the contemporary and the traditional - just the strips at the moment. The full range that goes with this is exquisite - fabric covered brads and chipboard - all delightful.

As I mentioned last week the open day is currently being planned - we are well underway on what we will be doing although I can't give you any details still - sworn to secrecy you see - I think you will all be more than impressed with it and see some great techniques demonstrated. Just a snippet though - I was earwiggin and heard mum mention that there are going to me Make & Takes going on - she couldn't swear me to secrecy on that - she didn't know I heard it!!! lol

Anyone doing any wedding planning at the moment? We have got a fantastic range of cards in suitable for Save The Date, Invitations, Reply Cards - All the necessaries for your wedding stationary. Some lovely stamps that are themed on the same lines - again in the clear woodware range but some nice wooden stamps too.

Well I hope you all have a lovely weekend

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...