Sunday, May 11, 2008

We're moving!!

Well well well................is it all becoming clear now - we are on the move.

For those of you who haven't seen it there is a page on the website regarding our move click here to take a look.

Aside from all that things are still busy as ever - yesterday was fantastic - great to see some new faces again and like always the regulars. Yesterday's project was making a fantastic mini book - my signature Pink and Black - made out of several squares and linked together - as soon as its finished I will take a pic and let you have a look - its a project that will soon be available as a workshop - its great fun and once you get going makes a lot more sense - lots of fun with co-ordinating papers and embellishments.

Today has been our monthly crop I managed 2 pages which I am really pleased with. Again will sort my pics out and let you have a look. I used the crate paper Zoom range and the Around the Block horsey papers. Both of these ranges are double sided and that said give ultimate versatility. A lot of people (I am also guilty of this occasionally) tend not to look on the other side of papers - what I mean is we see the side on top and if we don't like it move on to look at something else - when in fact the other side can be so different - like I say take a good look its a nice surprise sometimes.

Right then girls n guys its past my bedtime.

Take care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...