Wednesday, July 16, 2008

W-w-w-Wednesday

Hiya everyone

Hope I find you all well.

Well then what have you all been up to today - I have been making preparations for the Scrap-a-kit workshop this Friday. Its a real nice kit with some great colours - and there are still some spaces left if you would like to join in.

Also today I have been trying to have a mess about with the placement of all the new cuttlebug embossing folders, die-cutters - there are loads of them so keep your eye on the web page for them being added - alternatively drop us an email if there is something in particular that you are looking for and we will see if there is anything that we can do for you. There are some brilliant designs in the Disney range to for those of you that just can't resist Mickey!!! I just think they give a great finish and at such a reasonable price it's not so bad buying a couple.

I managed to have a go with the Basic Grey file set today - bloomin eck it's good - I'd cut out some letters and just had a few rough edges and they were brilliant. Great for in the tiny corners that sanding blocks just won't reach - very good indeed. If you fancy a look you can find it by clicking here.

With that I am off to finish the end of term presents.

Take Care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...