Thursday, May 08, 2014

Maidenhair ...

...fern of course!

Morning you beautiful lot how are you???

Its been a funny old week since I saw you last, lots going on....lots of rain too - bleugh!!!

Anyway more importantly how about this for something different - Altered Dictionary. Are you a liker on our Facebook page? If so you will have already seen this but if not have a look as we are doing some open sessions on this topic starting in June.


So this is it before I did anything..


So this is the Maidenhair Fern stamp from the BEAUtanicals range.  I realised afterwards that I used this particular range last week but it is totally fabulous so why not!

I used blues and greens in distress ink to lay a background and used a £2 coin as my Moon as I couldn't quite lay my hands on my circle punch.

I sporadically placed the stamp all around the page in no particular order but enough for it to make sense to me.  The word in the dictionary is highlighted with the Wink of Stella pens




, the Green and Black over each other to get the colour I wanted and I am pleased with it.  For no particular reason at all I used the black to give some of the ferns what can only be described as eyelashes but I am really pleased with how this looks.  

Hope you like it too

Sam xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...