Saturday, November 08, 2014

Falling leaves

Hi bloggers it's Clare here with my weekly blog spot for Bee Crafty. If you are lucky enough to venture to the NEC in Birmingham be sure to pop by and see Bev and the Bee Crafty team and check out the fantastic stamps, templates and all things inky.

 
For this card I used:

Backdrop bark stamp positive

Wordage - Live with no excuses

Distress inks

Beautanicals maple outline

Dylusions inks

 

I started off by masking off a corner of my card and using green distress inks I blended through the basket weave template. I stamped over this using brown ink using the bark backdrop stamp.


I removed the mask and stamped on the sentiment, some maple leaves and heat embossed with black embossing powder. On a separate piece of card I stamped some more leaves, heat embossed and cut out.


Using Cut grass, sunshine yellow and postbox red dylusion inks I painted all my leaves. I then applied my cut out leaves using silicone for dimension.


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post.


Happy crafting,

Clare x x x

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...