Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Marleen DT - Da Vinci.

Hi guys..

Time for my weekly fix of 

The more I work with the stamps from Bee Crafty, the more I love them.
And the stamp im working with this week, is no exception.

Its called "Science of Beauty" and is from the "Inspired by Da Vinci" range.
the Da Vinci range I think is my favorite of them all and I was VERY excited when this stamp landed at my door. So expect to her this beauty on fure projects as well :-)

Here is what I've made:


For this card I pulled out a packet of paper from my stash to play with and it really inspired the whole card. The text and the gold hearts is on the paper so the background was kind a done.
I stamped the image our on watercolour card and smothered in distress ink.
The gold around the image and the corners on the card is made with versamark and gold embossing powder.
The greeting is an embossing folder, proberly a freebie from a mag. Once embossed I added distress ink and added gold embossing powder over the letters, using a glue pen.
The heart behind the image is cut with a die.




For my second card I decided to go with a vibrant colour.
My image is stamped and smothered with distress ink. Then sprayed with a spray glue and covered in glitter.
Tthe back ground is made with an embossing folder and once again distress ink.
Finished with an OVER sized bow and a sentiment from the "Wordage" series, called "Best wishes/Special thougts".

And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

1 comment:

Tina Chianna said...

Oh wow, only just heard about this company, that stamps is stunning and what you've created is gorgeous x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...