Monday, July 20, 2015

Kerrie DT - Yuletide Eric & Elsie

Hiya and welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

I'm still getting ahead with some of my Christmas Makes so this week I have made A 'Yuletide' Card with 'Eric & Elsie'


I created an Easel Card using two scalloped cardblanks - I stamped 'Eric & Elsie' onto watercolour cardstock then stamped the 'Holly Swirl' around the edges using clear embossing ink which I then tipped True White embossing powder over before heating with a heat tool to create a resist for later. Next I watercoloured the elves using my old travel watercolour kit which is over 12years old but still has lots left - I have recently started to relove some of my older craft stash. 


Once I had coloured 'Eric & Elsie' I then inked over the heat embossed 'Holly Swirl's using Distress Inks - 'Peeled Paint' and 'Fired Brick', once dry I buffed over the embossed areas using a dry cloth which removed all the ink from it.
 All the matticng and layering is using some pearlescent bronze card.


I used 2 'Yuletide' sentiments on the card, one for the card front and one for the stepper stop 'Dear Santa' and 'Circle Message Holly'

Thank you so much for visiting the Bee Crafty Blog today - visit again soon for more gorgeous projects from the Amazing Design Team xx

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...