Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Marleen DT - Mica Tags

Hi Blogger Friends.

Today I want to share some tags Ive made for 
Bee Crafty.

I have been busy lately with my online course that Tim holtz was teaching. Its called
Creative Chemistry 101 &102 and has really thaught me some new ways to make backgrounds.

The tags I made today I made while playing with some of the tecniques I learnt on the course.
Today I played with mica powders and an aray of stamps from the Bee Crafty STORE.




 

Both tags was made by first using distress inks to make my desired background. I then took my Bee Crafty Stamps and stamped with versamark and dusted with mica powder.
Yep it was really that easy.
I love the results and something I will deffinately do again.

And that is all from me for today.
Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.

1 comment:

Tina Chianna said...

Beautiful, so delicate. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...